top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Nov 16, 2022, 7:00 PM EST – Nov 17, 2022, 8:30 PM ESTBrooklyn, 260 Meserole St, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USAJoin The Neighborhood and Thank You For Coming Out for an evening of live music, poetry, and storytelling that explores the complexities of queerness and allyship within the Jewish community and what it means to show up in solidarity. We will celebrate and uplift the humor, the beauty, the difficult
- Nov 06, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTBrooklyn, 433 Sterling Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11238, USAA Party Minus the Alcohol (and Other Bullshit)
- Jul 01, 2022, 6:00 PMThe Kraine Theater, 85 E 4th Street, NY, NY 10003
- Jun 27, 2022, 9:30 PMAsylum NYC, 307 W 26th St, New York, NY, 10001A Fundraiser for New Alternatives
- Jun 24, 2022, 7:00 PMMagnet Theater, 254 W 29th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
- Feb 24, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMJCC Harlem OR Online Livestream, 318 W 118th St, New York, NY 10026, USAWith a focus on coming out, acceptance, and navigating a world that was intentionally designed to oppress specific people, this program is an opportunity for folks of all gender and sexual identities to feel welcomed.
- Jan 25, 2020, 7:00 PM ESTCaveat, 21 A Clinton St, New York, NY 10002, USAA special night to celebrate the brand new podcast season.
- Aug 17, 2019, 7:00 PMTimes Square, Times Square, New York, NY 10036, USAFlame Con is the world’s largest queer comic con.
- Mar 26, 2018, 7:00 PMTreehouse, 686 N Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USAWe went west for a very special show in California.
bottom of page